Re: building libgsf

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 11:13, Michael George wrote:
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:11:20AM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Oh my mistake: I am also using garnome 0.17.1 and have an automake in
that place but now realize that it comes from the fact that I overlaid
my garnome installation with v-b-s that I use to build libgsf,
libgnomeprint(ui), and gnumeric.

v-b-s?

vicious-build-scripts (from gnome cvs). Essentially JEff, the maintainer
of Garnome, had indicated to me that garnome was not intended as a
development platform but since it was a nice gnome2 installation I
decided to use both. (But this yielded problems too, partly due to some
fancy debian footwork though.)

Andreas