Re: building libgsf

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:11:20AM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Oh my mistake: I am also using garnome 0.17.1 and have an automake in
that place but now realize that it comes from the fact that I overlaid
my garnome installation with v-b-s that I use to build libgsf,
libgnomeprint(ui), and gnumeric.

v-b-s?

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary