Re: printing suggestions

OK: I did some major rewriting of "Printing" section of the manual in
gnome_1_4 branch. In particular, I backported explanation of
"Columns/rows to repeat" option (which started this thread) but also
made quite few other changes. I'll try to update HEAD branch too, but
not before I actually try Gnumeric for GNOME 2 - Andreas says this
dialog has changed.

One quick question: the text below is result of my own observations. Can
developers confirm that it is accurate?

--------------
 It is important to understand that Print Setup dialog sets the options
for printing the current workbook. These options are part of the
workbook; they are saved when you save the workbook and loaded when you
open a workbook. For example, assume that you are currently working with
workbook Workbook1 and set in Print Setup dialog Orientation: landscape,
then save the workbook. If you open Workbook1 later and print it, it
will be printed using landscape orientation. However, if you open
another workbook (say, Workbook2) and print it, it will be printed using
orientation which was set for Workbook2 (most probably, portrait).

Sasha