Re: printing suggestions

Added explanation to "Printing" section of the manual  in HEAD branch of
CVS. By the way:

1. "Printing" section could use some editing/rewriting - if no one
objects, I plan to work on it next week.

2. It seems that it'd be a good idea to add "Help" button to print setup
dialog - some of the options are non-trivial.

Sasha