Re: printing suggestions

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 11:14:53AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

I am currently working on the print setup dialog, and will try to think
about this issue, although it may be more of a parsing or perhaps
"defined name" issue, programming wise.
At least now we know that at least 2 people would like this changed.

The parsing issue is manageable.  We'll add another flag to the
parser so prefer col/row refs to strings and numbers.  Then have the
entry set that when parsing for single references.

I'm more concerned about the state of the manual.