Re: [guppi-list] Gnumeric and Guppi - Failure

I have this errors since 0.74? or 0.75 with guppi 0.40 an before...
No matter if it is compiled by source or installed with rpm!
The last thing I tried was a complete reinstallation of all gnome
related packages from mandrake. I have used ximian before on my SuSE
(was 7.1) system.
But I havent found any way to use guppi with gnumeric.
Now I am waiting impatiently for newer rpms for ximian and maybe a fixed
guppi. But since many others seem to use successfully guppi in
combination with gnumeric there is maybe another incompatibility in my
system...

Thomas