Gnumeric and Guppi - Failure

I am posting this to both gnumeric-list and guppi-list as I'm not sure
who's at fault.

I installed gnumeric-1.0.1 and guppi-0.40.0 from Rawhide RPMs.  When I
did so, guppi would not run, either with gnumeric or standalone using
guppi-gnumeric.

Running guppi-gnumeric I get:

guppi-gnumeric

guppi:gnumeric-ERROR **: I could not register a Gnumeric::Graph::Manager
factory.
aborting...
Abort (core dumped)

When I try to run guppi from gnumeric I get:

** WARNING **: 'Nothing matched the requirements.' : while attempting to
activate a graphing component.
oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
should return a value.

And:
oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
number of results: 0

So, where is the problem?  I've tried every combination of guppi first
then gnumeric package loading, etc.  Even oaf-slay's do not help.

Please help, I love gnumeric and would really like to get graphing
support in it.

Thank you,
Matt Thompson
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good