Re: [guppi-list] Gnumeric and Guppi - Failure

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 10:25, Matt Thompson wrote:
I am posting this to both gnumeric-list and guppi-list as I'm not sure
who's at fault.

I installed gnumeric-1.0.1 and guppi-0.40.0 from Rawhide RPMs.  When I
did so, guppi would not run, either with gnumeric or standalone using
guppi-gnumeric.

While I can't confirm this, I've heard reports that the Rawhide RPMs for
Guppi are broken.

For whatever reason, Guppi seems to be very difficult for people making
RPMs to deal with.  :-/

-JT