Re: .... and again old errors and again ...

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 11:39:38AM +0100, Thomas Emmel wrote:

guppi:gnumeric-CRITICAL **: file guppi-gnumeric-graph.c: line 860
(gup_gnm_graph_generate_series): assertion `manager->arrangement_len >= 1' failed.
guppi:gnumeric-CRITICAL **: file guppi-gnumeric-plot-bar.c: line 71 (bar_plot): assertion `series != NULL'
failed.
These can be ignored.  It was generated when you did not specify any
data before activating the guru.  It has been fixed in CVS.

I can't find the default fonts needed by Guppi.
In 99% of all cases, this means that there is a problem with
your installed version of gnome-print.

OK! Reinstall gnome-print, found one error during installation, fixed
it... but all errors remain (not to mention that I have done oaf-slay
and delete /tmp/orbit-emmel ...)

Can anyone tell me what the default fonts for guppi are???
Helvetica.  This is critical.  Try gnome-print HEAD. It has some
fixes that solved the problems for me.  Failing that edit guppi to
select any font listed in your fontmap files.  It may be ugly but it
will work.