Re: Gnumeric/Guppi

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 06:01:58PM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Why can't the graph guru stay on top?
What do you mean ?

Why do the category labels don't show?
For which graph type ?

What is the purpose of being able to change the series field (it
is overwritten by the name anyways or ignored if you doin't give a
name!)?
The series field should be the same as the series name.  We could
make it non-editable in to option menu, but it seemed useful to
support it for constant names.  We need an expr-entry to support
calculated names.

And it is highly unintuitive to start editing a graph. `right-click on
it while it is not selected' ???If we select a graph and invoke the
graph guru, wouldn't you expect that we can edit the graph?
Little trick.
Right click just _outside_ the graph when it is selected.
and the option menu appears.  I'm trying to work around bonobo/guppi
to support it on the interior too.

And left clicking on an unselected scatterplot does what?
I don't recall,  possibly it zooms in/out ?

The buble size is absolute (ie. it doesn't scale with everything else)?
Why can't you drag out the pies in the first quadrant of a piechart?
Trow ?