Re: Some Formula Guru Comments

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 10:26:39AM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

#define MAX_ARGS_DISPLAYED 4
It is supposed to scroll for the additional arguments, but there is
some gtk-ism that makes this only work sometimes.

The descriptive test seems to be limited to the left half of the dialog,
leaving the right half empty, creating a much longer dialog than
necessary. (try coupncd and observe that lines are wrapped that would
not need to be wrapped were the whole width available.
I had not noticed, but the GtkText widget was never terribly useful.
With luck the ne wTextView iwll be more functional or we may even
just jump to GtkHtml[12].