Re: COUP*

Neil Booth wrote:

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:-

Can you give examples? I believe that we give the same answers for all functions except COUPDAYS with basis=1.

That was my example 8-)  I have an idea about fixing it; but I'm not
yet set up to test it; still downloading the regression files.

Neil.

There is a small regression test in cvs: samples/test-financial.gnumeric

You may want to start with the coupdays section in that one. I extracted a few of the challenges from Jp's regression since they take forever to load. (Once you have downloaded them._

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow