Re: COUPDAYS Help needed

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:-

The numbers 365 and 366 are what Excel (both on Windows and on Mac)
appears to evaluate them as. Since I don't have a windows version myself
I ended up extracting the info from Jps files, and I can't be 100% sure
I didn't mess up there. But on Mac we definitely get those two answers.
To me they appear to be contradictory, which means it is pretty hard to
match them both.

Some screwed up logic like the other one I guess.

It makes me wonder whether it's worth trying to be compatible at all.
Perhaps we should just try to be correct.

Neil.