Re: COUPDAYS Help needed

Neil Booth wrote:

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:-

Thanks, I gather XL on Mac and XL on WIndows differ in their result for COUPDAYS.

I got lost with the posts and re-posts.  With what inputs (and
results) do they differ?

For COUPDAYS:

With base 2 Act/360, the Windows versions of XL return 360, 180 or 90 depending on frequency. The Mac version I have essentailly counts real days.

Similarly, with base 3 Act/365, the Windows versions of XL return 365, 182.5 or 91.25 depending on frequency. The Mac version I have essentailly counts real days.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow