Re: quick questions about gnumeric.

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 12:47:05, Jody Goldberg wrote:

 - Customizable key-mappings/invoking a script from within gnumeric.
This is certainly planned, but we have not started work on selecting
a macro api.  If you can code we can easily add some new commands in
a plugin and make them available in the menus.

You can also define new menu/toolbar items directly from plugin using
"bonobo_ui" service. This way you benefit from loading plugin on demand and
adding new menu entries is as simple as editing simple XML file.

Zbigniew