Re: quick questions about gnumeric.

Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu> writes:

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 12:47, Jody Goldberg wrote:

   Alternatively, some functionality
   (I think Excel has this) where you can make a given row into a 'header'
   row, so that it will stick to the top of the screen and remain there
   when you've scrolled down.
This is available in lla releases after 0.62?

Really? How?

I know one can have a given  row repeated on all pages when printing,
but I do not know any way of sticking a row when scrolling on screen. If
this is possible, it would be very nice.

Select the cell which you want to be the upper left corner of the
scrolling area, and give the menu command View/Freeze panes.

Jon Kåre