Re: quick questions about gnumeric.

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 12:47, Jody Goldberg wrote:

   Alternatively, some functionality
   (I think Excel has this) where you can make a given row into a 'header'
   row, so that it will stick to the top of the screen and remain there
   when you've scrolled down.
This is available in lla releases after 0.62?

Really? How?

I know one can have a given  row repeated on all pages when printing,
but I do not know any way of sticking a row when scrolling on screen. If
this is possible, it would be very nice.

Sasha