Re: fwd

Hello!

This loads gnumeric.dll at startup. This can do almost everything. In
this case I copied Gonzalo's web server and make some tweaks so as
gnumeric becomes a 'web server'.

Nifty.  This could be put into a plugin trivially (have a look at
the sample datafeed handler).  We would probably want to add a cmd
line flag disabling the creation of a gui control at start up just
to make things tidy.

Well, the current hack was intended to be fully async (because of the
purpose of my demo), but I will cook something better and send it your
way.

Then we can conditionally compile the plugin ;-)

Miguel