Re: fwd

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 01:25:10AM -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
I have just finished this in the plane. It's not something beautiful,
it's just a 2 minutes hack. You gotta initizlize Mono on gnumeric,
change the Makefiles and then add "mono.c" to the list of files to
compile.

This loads gnumeric.dll at startup. This can do almost everything. In
this case I copied Gonzalo's web server and make some tweaks so as
gnumeric becomes a 'web server'.

Nifty.  This could be put into a plugin trivially (have a look at
the sample datafeed handler).  We would probably want to add a cmd
line flag disabling the creation of a gui control at start up just
to make things tidy.