PlanPerfect Import?

Dear list members

We have very large lists of our complete hardware and software inventory in PlanPerfect (running on DOS). Now, we have to import these data into an Oracle database. I was told that PlanPerfect cannot export the data in any format that other programs can read, e.g. simple tab delimited ASCII (because I don't know PlanPerfect I'm not sure if this is correct). Therefore, I was searching the Internet for some converter or program that can import PlanPerfect files. I found several hints to Gnummeric. So I installed SuSE Linux 8.0 with Gnummeric. But when importing the PlanPerfect files, I get the error message that plan_perfect.la is missing.

Can anybody tell me what happened to this plug-in? Where I can find it? Or if somebody has any idea to convert PlanPerfect files into a tab delimited ASCII file?

Thanks in advance for any hints.
Regards,
Marc

Dr. Marc Petitmermet, IT Support Group Member
Unix, Linux, WWW, SEPP - Working hours: Tuesday to Friday
Universitaetstrasse 6, CNB C90.3, ETH Zentrum, CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland
Phone: +41-1-633 61 06, petitmermet mat ethz ch, http://www.mat.ethz.ch