Re: Gnumeric 0.75, a few considerations

Hi Jody & ML,

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 01:25:56 -0500 Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> wrote:
[a lot of things]

Thank you a lot, for all these answers!

I understand that there're too many things to implement/fix and that time & energy are
the missing resources.
I would like to help, since I _want_ to use Gnumeric and I found missing features (IMO),
but I'm _very_ busy at work, and inspecting at Gnumeric's code is a lil' bit frightening,
since it's not a 2-days old project.. same resources would be for me necessary to do that
too :).

Thanx again, keep making Gnumeric this beautiful part of software I see on my screen.

Best regards

--
wwp