Problems with 0.75

Hi

First thanks for gnumeric - well done!

I have got 2 problems with 0.75
 1. when i open a Workbook (emty or not) goto "Print" enter some not existing Printer like "lpr -Pfoo;
gnumeric goes away without any message :-)

 2. The Solver- advanced solver does not work for me; after entert Ranges and press "OK" i get a Segmentation
Fault

I use a self compiled version with self compiled lib's, may be something went wrong.
I hope i don't write well knowen problems the 1000st time if so Excuse ME.

Thanks
Andi