Re: Gnumeric file went south.

On Thu, 2001-06-14 at 09:43:37, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

(...)
If the whole point is to protect against failures then it should be
assumed that those failures may happen in which case some files may
occasionally remain. Backup programs shouldn't back-up those error files
and therefore a standard indicator should be used. (Of course
.#myfile.gnumeric# would be another possibility but I prefer visible files.)

Actually I wanted this file to be hidden. Probably making it configurable
will be the best solution.

Zbigniew