Re: Printing - scale to page size

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 07:35:08PM -0400, James Harding wrote:

What is the aprox eta for the print setup option, scale to page?  I see it
is on the print setup but not active.  Currently, this is probably the
biggest issue we have in converting excel users over.
Ask and ye shall receive.  A patch has just gone in that will enable
scaling the printing.  No support for scaling to a specific number
of pages, that will wait until later.

Second, they would like to insert logo's (gif's) on the pages.  Is there a
method to do this now and if not, when do you think this would be available.
This is somewhat available in the Bonobo enabled build.  The next
release (0.66) will enable Bonobo by default.  Adding images is
somewhat tested, we can import them from XL, but there is no export
capability as yet and the interface needs work.

Hope this helps
    Jody