Printing - scale to page size

I Would first like to say I think Gnumeric has progressed wonderfully. I have been using it since around 0.35 and and have a number of users that use it every day. 0.65 works quite nicely. Great work Gnumeric team!

We are large users of spreadsheet forms and I have 2 questions.

What is the aprox eta for the print setup option, scale to page? I see it is on the print setup but not active. Currently, this is probably the biggest issue we have in converting excel users over.

Second, they would like to insert logo's (gif's) on the pages. Is there a method to do this now and if not, when do you think this would be available.

Thanks,

James