Re: Gnumeric/Bonobo menu underlines...

Zbigniew Chyla <cyba gnome pl> writes:

I hope you'll consider i18n issues when adding this "feature" to
bonobo. For example, we have many non-latin1 characters in Polish but
we use only latin1 ones for shortcuts.

That's a valid point, too.

You should also avoid assigning underscores to letters like "y" or "g".

Using a german keyboard, I don't see problems.  BTW, I'm using US
keyboards but LANG=de_DE ;)

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,