Re: wishlist: file export feature

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 15:03:37 -0500, Alex Barnes wrote:
Can anybody recommend a good xslt tool to use for something like this?

It depends primarily on your language preferences, I guess. I'm currently
dabbling in XSLT using perl's XML::LibXSLT module which is a wrapper around
GNOME's libxslt.

Ray
--
I've just been spammed by gardening-online.co.uk - now i'm wondering if
Agent Orange is licensed for use against spammers?