Re: wishlist: file export feature

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 10:52:09AM -0600, Dan Drake wrote:

$ gnumeric --convert myfile.gnumeric --toformat=html --outputfile=myfile.html

and it would automagically convert the file, just like doing a "Save
As...html".

Yes this is definitely something we'd like to do.  Zbigniew even
submitted an initial implementation.  For now we're focusing on 1.0
bu tthat is definitely high on the priority list, and is a taken
into consideration for architectural issues.