Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freeworld dialup

Where can I find the win32 snapshots?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freeworld dialup

Le mardi 27 juin 2006 à 16:56 -0700, George a écrit :
Thanks Damien,

Unfortunately, pulvers client is crap. At least the newest one they have for
download. It can't even connect to get the user information. I saw the
example in the docs for ekiga where pulver was being used as an LDAP server
so I thought I would try it. It connects now under ekiga, but no pulver
clients show up. Any ideas as to who might have a better way for windows
until ekiga for windows is ready for prime time?

I think I would use Ekiga WIN32, snapshots are already stable "enough".
There is also "X-lite" ( and Wengo
( Except that, I see no real possibility...
_      Damien Sandras
//\     Ekiga Softphone:
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006    :
       SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net