Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freeworld dialup

yes, I'm not using the FWD client in Linux either. I set ekiga up just
as you described and I keep getting an error message saying it can't
connect. I've compared all of the info to what
i have in my widows box just to make sure, and everything is correct.
The funny thing is though that, I get the same error message under
windows saying my user name or password doesn't match. Yet I can go to
their web page and all of my info is there.

I'm kind of stuck at this point. I have no clue. However on their
website it seems that many people are having the same problem.

Thanks again for your help,
I just wish I knew why yours is working !!  lol