Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freeworld dialup

I looked at there website in the problems section and it seems that
since they have come out with their newest version, many people are
having the same problem.

Would you mind sending me your setup in ekiga and which version of FWD
you are using? I would really apppreciate it. Also, how is it going with
the windows port of ekiga?

Thank,s Damien, you have aways been such a big help when I've had off
the wall problems.

George