Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freeworld dialup

Thanks Damien,

Unfortunately, pulvers client is crap. At least the newest one they have for
download. It can't even connect to get the user information. I saw the
example in the docs for ekiga where pulver was being used as an LDAP server
so I thought I would try it. It connects now under ekiga, but no pulver
clients show up. Any ideas as to who might have a better way for windows
until ekiga for windows is ready for prime time?

I have people that I talk to that use windows and would sure like to have
VoIP and video with them without having to dual boot back and forth.
Netmeeting is not very good and is a big hog. Do you know if skype can talk
to ekiga users?

Thanks Again,
George