Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] When Ekiga rings... and when maybe it shouldn't.

Damien Sandras wrote:
: Alternatively, we could also have another sound event for "dialing",
: which would be played until the 180 Ringing is received.

	Maybe the low-volume variant of "pluse-dialing" sounds? I hear this
sound in a land line phone when the destination number is on an old PBX
(possibly caused by a signal cross-talk?). So maybe try to record the sound
of the pulse-dialing number 0, and repeat that until the 180 Ringing is

[ just a "mee too" - I find this behaviour of Ekiga confusing as well;
  but you are right that the complete silence is not good from the usability
  point of view ]

| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at { - work | - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |
|    Journal: |