Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga doesn't hear my mic, but skype works fine. Ekiga was working before.

Simon,

Thanks so much! I couldn't figure out how to use alsa mixer, aside
from the UpKey and DownKey. But I went to VolumeIcon->RightClick->Open
Volume Control-> Capture Tab.

The problem was that though Capture/Mic was on, Capture/Capture was
off. So toggled Capture/Capture back to "on".

I was also able to get rid of the echo in my voice. Before, when I
said "Hello", I heard back "Hello-lo-lo-lo". But I muted the
Capture/Capture, and no more echo.

Now I need to figure out how to get rid of the echo the other party
hears of his own voice when I do a call via a finarea service (SIP to
SIP (which is really to a phone)).