Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga doesn't hear my mic, but skype works fine. Ekiga was working before.

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 11:31:02PM +0900, ubunt2 gmail com wrote:
> David,
> Thanks for your email.
>
> I have tried running the druid many times, when I try the audio test
> within the druid, but it doesn't work. I can't hear my voice when the
> test is running.

Whilst running the sound test from the druid, start up a console/xterm
and run 'alsamixer'. Hit 'tab' a couple of time so that everything is
displayed and then go around changing record source (left/right to
hilight, space to select, up/down to change level).

I suspect that something has change the 'record source', i.e. it is no
longer the mic input you are trying to use.

Simon.