Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga doesn't hear my mic, but skype works fine. Ekiga was working before.

Try running the setup wizard (I mean "druid") again.

Also, you may need to restart your sound server after shutting down
skype.  Some people (including me) have experienced symptoms that
suggest that skype does not always release Linux device locks
correctly after it has completed a call.

Sorry, my psychic powers do not tell me what changed on your computer
a few weeks ago.

David