[GnomeMeeting-list] Fwd: Ekiga doesn't hear my mic, but skype works fine. Ekiga was working before.

My last message had some typos. Here is an edited version.

Ekiga doesn't hear what i say on my mic. When I call
sip:500 ekiga net, which is the echo test, I can hear the lady's
voice, but I cannot hear my own voice being played back (being echoed)
back to me.

I know that my headset is working fine, because the headset works fine
in skype.p

This problem started only a few weeks ago. Before that, ekiga used to
work fine .

Please help.