Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting + ATI Wonder pro TV Capture card

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le vendredi 06 janvier 2006 à 14:05 -0500, Sanjay Darisi a écrit :
I've got past this point and compiled pwlib successfully by adding #include <linux/types.h> in linux/videodev2.h . But, still its the same. I don't see any debug statements when I execute 'gnomemeeting -d 4' nor video from my card. Is there anything else I'm missing here????

:-/

gnomemeeting -d 4 should always debug output. I don't get it.

Damien, I can see debug msgs now :-)

I wiped out pwlib/openh323/gnomemeeting and recompiled/reinstalled and I can see debug msgs. I did something wrong earlier I guess.

Or is there any video capture card, which works with gnomemeeting that I can go buy from a store right away.

Logically, all of them, even yours. Let's hope Bill Dirks answers
something...
Do you think I should try with cards which have v4l drivers instead of v4l2 drivers? Any card that you remember top off your head ??

Thanks,

----
http://www.techiesabode.com/