Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting + ATI Wonder pro TV Capture card

> Le mercredi 04 janvier 2006 à 17:22 -0700,
> sanjay_darisi leafnetworks net a écrit :

>> > It is most probably a bug in the driver. (GnomeMeeting doesn't use the
>> > same settings than xawtv, so one could work and not the other).
>> >
>> > Can you post a backtrace?
>> > http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces
>> > (Obtaining a stack trace using just GDB)
>> >

>> Here is the stack trace using gdb when it tries to get gdb
>>

> You told us that it freezes when hitting the camera button. The stack
> trace seems to indicate it is freezing when closing the device. So I
> don't understand. What are you really doing?

OK, this is what I'm doing. When I open gnomemeeting it tries to read from the camera as it is connected but displays nothing, no video. I can open
up all the menus and close them fine (changing any of the settings freezes it too). When I hit the camera button, as you said it tries to stop the
video and freezes again (as the button is a toggle button).

So, when I start gnomemeeting, it connects to the camera but displays no video.