Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting + ATI Wonder pro TV Capture card

Le vendredi 06 janvier 2006 à 14:05 -0500, Sanjay Darisi a écrit :
> I've got past this point and compiled pwlib successfully by adding
> #include <linux/types.h> in linux/videodev2.h . But, still its the same.
> I don't see any debug statements when I execute 'gnomemeeting -d 4' nor
> video from my card. Is there anything else I'm missing here????

:-/

gnomemeeting -d 4 should always debug output. I don't get it.

> Or is there any video capture card, which works with gnomemeeting that I
> can go buy from a store right away.

Logically, all of them, even yours. Let's hope Bill Dirks answers
something...
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net