Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting + ATI Wonder pro TV Capture card

Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 à 18:06 -0700, sanjay_darisi leafnetworks net a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Gnomemeeting freezes when I hit the camera button. I have a ATI Wonder Pro
> TV Capture card and a pretty good camera connected to it. I can view the
> video from xawtv (with composite video) input. So, i've changed the
> channel no in the gnomemeeting preferences to composite video but invain.
> It just freezes. Any ideas y its happening ? How can I debug it or fix it?
> The cam works fine with xawtv.

It is most probably a bug in the driver. (GnomeMeeting doesn't use the
same settings than xawtv, so one could work and not the other).

Can you post a backtrace?
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces
(Obtaining a stack trace using just GDB)

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net