Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

OK, so I tried both with and without Fast Start/H.245 Tunneling, and got the same result. I also managed to work out how to get the debug output into a file.

For anyone who needs to know, you have to completely quit GM, then (under a bash shell on my Linux) run
 gnomemeeting --debug 3 2> debug.txt
which redirects the standard error to a file called debug.txt in the current folder

So... attached is the text file which results from that, and I can't see anything obvious. In fact, I can't see anything as the video still doesn't work.

Any suggestions from this point onwards? would a higher debugging level help, or just swamp the file with extra stuff which is no use?

So close... and yet so far!

Cheers
Simon West