Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

Le mercredi 04 janvier 2006 à 10:01 +0000, Simon West a écrit :
> OK, so I tried both with and without Fast Start/H.245 Tunneling, and got the same result. I also managed to work out how to get the debug output into a file.
>
> For anyone who needs to know, you have to completely quit GM, then (under a bash shell on my Linux) run
>  gnomemeeting --debug 3 2> debug.txt
> which redirects the standard error to a file called debug.txt in the current folder
>
> So... attached is the text file which results from that, and I can't see anything obvious. In fact, I can't see anything as the video still doesn't work.
>
> Any suggestions from this point onwards? would a higher debugging level help, or just swamp the file with extra stuff which is no use?
>
> So close... and yet so far!
>
> Cheers
> Simon West

If I understood correctly, the problem is with the Polycom. It receives
H.261 video from GnomeMeeting, but it is unable to decode it and
displays a blank screen. However, it also shows that GnomeMeeting is
only partially connected.

So I see two possible problems :
- It is unable to decode the H.261 stream
OR
- It is able to decode the H.261 stream, but something fails and
prevents total connection for some reason.

What would be interesting would be to have some debug output from the
Polycom, as it is the part of the system that is complaining.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net