Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

Please forgive the newbie question... but what debug output? I can find nothing in the user interface to switch on debugging, and don't know where in the filesystem to look for debugging output (I've tried /var/...just about everything)

Simon West