Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

The Polycom is an MGC100 with an H261 / H263 video card, and it does allow full video / audio connection from NetMeeting as an H261 client, but we have to use a complicated setup of two PC's, one running PowerPoint showing the splash screen and outputting composite video to another running NetMeeting with a video input card. We have successfully connected the GnomeMeeting setup to the NetMeeting, so it can't be that far from working. Any ideas on diagnostics so we can find out what the problem may be?

Cheers

Simon West