[GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

I posted this before Christmas, but it probably got lost in the "snow"
I need to use a GnomeMeeting setup to send a static picture to a Polycom MGC, to use as a "splash screen" for video conferences. It all seems to work, except that the Polycom manager reports that the Gnomemeeting system is only "partially connected" with no video. Gnomemeeting seems to show video connected, but I only get a blank display for received video.

Does anyone have any experience of this, or failling that a way to diagnose what is going wrong with the connection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards and a Happy New Year

Simon West