Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows Messenger cannot log in to ekiga.net SIP service

El mié, 12-04-2006 a las 20:42 +0200, Julien PUYDT escribió:
> Andrew Green a écrit :
>
> > Another possibility that occured to me is that some
> > spyware or other malware is blocking things.
>
> Antivirus !

The system has Norton antivirus installed. We tried temporarily
disabling Norton Internet Worm Protection, part of the Norton antivirus
setup, but it didn't help.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/