Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows Messenger cannot log in to ekiga.net SIP service

Andrew Green a �it :
We've tried various changes in configuration on the WM client
end--enabling UPnP on the router, disabling local WIndows firewall,
disabling Norton Internet Worm protection, connecting directly to the
net without the router--but the error message persists.

Do I dream or are you asking for our help to fix an issue on the windows messenger side ?

Try to use the win32 port of ekiga, see if you can make it work. At least if it doesn't we'll have a chance to be able to help.

Snark on #ekiga

PS: http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32/