Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM1.2 unstable on SuSE9.2/9.3

Le mercredi 04 mai 2005 à 20:18 +0200, Stefan Bruens a écrit :
> But you are right, the gm packages had some problems in almost every release
> of the distribution and did not have the testing they deserve. Blame me for
> not testing the packages enough during the beta phase (damn exams), blame the
> world to shifting its focus to SIP for VoIP. As SIP support in in GM becomes
> stable, I am really sure it will get more attention again, as it is much
> better as kphone or linphone (IMHO!).

I'm not blaming you, don't worry.

But if you look at bug 170340
(, you will see that
there are already 9 duplicates for that bug, all of them for SuSE 9.3.

It really becomes annoying.

Is that possible for SuSE to publish "errata" packages?

 _      Damien Sandras
(o-     GnomeMeeting:
//\     FOSDEM 2005 :
v_/_    H.323 phone : seconix com