[GnomeMeeting-list] GM1.2 unstable on SuSE9.2/9.3

Dear listers,
I have started running GM1.2 on SuSE9.2 and 9.3 PCs with Intel
ICH4/5.  I am observing frequent crash of GM, with the error
message something to the effect that GM quited unexpectedly.
In the error message window, I have got some three options;
restart application, exit, or report bugs.

As far as I see, this happens on the MB with genuine intel
chips, such as Intel or Supermicro boards.
# A recent kernel 2.6.11(?) seems to have a serious problem
of snd-intel8x0 support---notorious `joystick blahblah' erro.

Has anyone observed similar unstablity wrt GM1.2?

Thanks for your attention.
yoriaki fujimori